May 17, 2011

Cavaliers Win The Lottery! Dan Gilbert For President!

OK i'll save you the bull shit because you have probably have heard the details already. But Dan Gilbert is the fucking man! This man is going to make moves with the Cavs. I can't wait! And how sweet is it that Nick Gilbert was representing the Cavs. Just another class act.

Now what to do with our 1st and 4th picks? I personally think we should go with Derrick Williams first. I like Kyrie but I think Williams is more NBA ready plus taking him will set us up for Kemba Walker at four. Walker is not that far from Irving and by taking Williams first we can most likely get both. That's just my early idea i'm going to continue celebrating and come up with something more thought out later.

Believelandddddddddddddddddddddd

No comments:

Post a Comment