Feb 20, 2011

Trevor Bayne Anyone?

Though this blog is primarily dedicated towards Football, Baseball, Basketball and NCAA, you cant help but pay attention to The Great American Race. Now i'm not going to sit here and say that I am some sort of expert on NASCAR. To be honest, the greater part of my knowledge of the sport stems from watching Talledega Nights. But what happened today was crazy whether you are a fan or not. The fact that 20 year old Trevor Bayne in just his second race every won the Daytona 500 is ridiculous.

If you are interested in reading more on NASCAR and a better take on today's great race, check out my friend Adam's blog. He's my local NASCAR expert. http://adamniemeyer.blogspot.com/

As far as I am concerned, I will have a drink for the young winner since he cannot lawfully indulge.

1 comment:

  1. So I guess that's one sporting event that was not fixed! What a way to celebrate your 20th!

    ReplyDelete