Mar 14, 2011

Bishop Richard Lenin Disappoints Many Irish/Cleveland Drunks

A good article was posted courtesy of Cleveland.com (The Plain Dealer) interviewing Cleveland locals/personalities about St. Patty's Day, which is of course the best holiday of the year, narrowly edging the NFL Draft. Anyways the  article polls the people about four things: 1) favorite Irish pub; 2) favorite Irish drink; 3) favorite Irish band; 4) favorite Irish joke. Lets go through the Bishop's answers: 1) "Bishop is not a drinker."  2) "Bishop is not a drinker." 3) Someone I've never heard of. 4) A prayer. I mean c'mon! This is Cleveland, here! Not the Vatican City! Not a drinker?! Hey I'm not pressuring people to drink, but who hasn't gotten a little buzz of the blood of Christ on the 3 or 4 Sundays they go to mass? I mean, everyone's a drinker on St. Patty's Day! I know the Bishop has come under fire in the past for having to close down certain historical parishes around the city, and I chose to give him the benefit of the doubt. Not on this one though. Not on my holiday. Let this be a lesson to the 7-10 people who are reading this, don't insult the Irish this Thursday, I expect to see everyone 100% inebriated at the parade.

No comments:

Post a Comment