Mar 21, 2012

Report: 3 top 10 Prospects Don't Want to be Browns

According to that dude on BleacherReport that no one likes , 3 top-10 draft prospects have told their agents they don't want to play in Cleveland. Now, I'm not going to say a lot about this because I think it's a crock of shit, and come draft day players are going to want to get drafted, preferably in the top 5.

So I'll be frank. Players can say whatever the hell they want before they get drafted, I don't give a shit. Chances are we aren't going to pick up any of those three players anyways. All I care about is who is wearing that Orange and Brown. These guys can say whatever they want. They aren't in the NFL yet. Shit, I don't even care what people like Mario Manningham or any other douchebag of an NFL player say. Because when it comes down to it, I want guys like this, or this, or this, or maybe this, even this, guys that bleed that fucking Orange and Brown just like I do.

You know what we don't want here in Cleveland. People that don't wear their heart on their sleeve. People that always search for the easiest way out, the most glorifying path, the biggest markets, the most money. We don't want people like that. So if you don't want to come to Cleveland--*cough* Justin Blackmon *cough*-- that's fine with us. We don't want you.

No comments:

Post a Comment