Mar 20, 2012

Makers Mark to Make Tim Couch Bottle

Maker's Mark, known as Kentucky's Bourbon Whiskey, just unveiled a commemorative Tim Couch bottle.  While I assume this is to commemorate the Time Couch- Kentucky Football Legend, I can't help but think many Browns fans will resort to this alcohol to cope with Tim Couch- Cleveland Browns bust.

Pic courtesy of EDSBS
While I always liked Couch, and thought he would have been decent in the league if given even half a real chance, there is no doubt he started a trend of completely shitty drafts. He will always be the cornerstone of Browns busts even to Courtney Browns' dismay.

As a Browns fan, I will for sure grab a bottle or three of these special edition bottles cause, well, I'm a Browns fan. In fact, if Colt is out there next year, I may need a bottle for every Sunday.

So while this special edition bottle may have been marketed towards Kentucky fans (they like football?), it may in fact be a better seller for the depressed, angered, and hopelessly driven to alcoholism fans of Cleveland. Remember, win or lose, we still booze. And now we can booze with Tim Couch!

No comments:

Post a Comment